In 2010 I have learned so many life-changing lessons and truths. Here are my top 20:
20. I will never be a size 7 again...ever. So get over it.
19. Restylane and Botox are NOT what they are cracked up to be. Looking like Donald Duck frightened out of his wits is really not attractive.
18. I can't remember this one...
17. The older I get, my leg hair migrates to other parts of my body.
16. When I bend down to tie my shoe, I look to see if there is anything else I need to do while I'm down there.
15. Things on my body are starting to fall off, out, or down.
14. Hair color only works on the hair on your head. (let that one sink in)
13. Napping is not a waste of time.
12. Activia is my friend.
11. All of my classmates are looking really old.
10. I am very blessed! I need to thank God every day for His mercy and grace.
9. Being a grandparent is the best thing ever!
8. Life is precious...I will not take one second of it for granted.
7. A sense of humor is a gift. Laughing is so good for us!
6. I am deeply grateful for the childhood and solid Christian foundation my
parents gave me.
5. I realize more and more that a stable, loving home life is an exception
instead of the norm. I want to give that to my children and grandchildren.
4. My husband is a kind-hearted, generous man who would rather err on the side of being taken advantage of than to be thought of as a greedy, selfish man. I love that about him.
3. I am learning that God is ever present, but I must be still or I may miss hearing from Him.
2. Life is all about relationships. They must be nurtured or they will wither and die.
1. The most important relationship I will ever have is with my Creator. And the most important relationship you will ever have is with HIM.
So, let me begin 2011 by asking you - do you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ? HE wants you to know HIM. HE wants to be a part of your life. Will you let HIM in? Will you experience the joy and peace in knowing that God alone loves you more than anyone else will ever love you? I hope so.
What the world truly needs is love...God's love. At least think about it.
The Light of the World is Jesus (Taken this morning as the thunderstorm moved in. 12-31-2010)
Happy New Year and may GOD richly bless you!